Wednesday, 22 May 2013
Tuesday, 21 May 2013
Things you need
1. A jar
2. Brown sugar
3. Coconut oil
5. Mixing Bowel
Mixing all into a bowel until all the ingredients are all mixing together into a fine texture. Then stick into the fridge and let it set for 20 minutes then its ready to be use.
Licorice extract have a lightening effect on dark circles under the eyes.
Aloe Vera are effective for improving skin hydration.
Vitamin K reduce the appearance of dark circle and fine lines.
Monday, 20 May 2013
Pour 4 tbsp olive oil into small bowl.
Warm in microwave for 20 sec.
Add 2 tbsp honey and stir until evenly mixed.
Coat wet hair and let sit for 15 mins.
Rinse twice,condition as usual.
Mash 3 green grapes,
combine ½ of an avocado (mashed into a paste) and
Add 1 tbps pure aloe vera gel.
Blend to make a creamy mask.
Spread thin layer over face for 20 min and rinse.
Sunday, 19 May 2013
Exfoliate Your Skin
Exfoliate a minimum of three times per week.The exfoliation process removes dead layers of skin cells and gives your fresh,moist skin underneath a chance to breath, as well as letting moisturizer absorb better afterward. Your skin's oil glands cannot reach the outer, dead layers of skin so it's best to exfoliate and allow the oil to naturally hydrate the living skin cells.
Just like your body needs water daily to keep you health from the inside, your skin need to be hydrated from the outside too to keep it looking it's best. Moisturizers do a great job of softening the skin and reducing dead skin cells. Most moisturizers also contain SPF, which will protect you from the dangerous UV rays of the sun
Exercising isn't just about having a strong cardiovascular system and a healthy weight, it can also be a part of your beuty benefits by rewarding you with a healthier skin and hair. Exercise reduces wrinkles, restores colour and glow to dull skin, decreases acne and revive weak and brittle hair.
The basic components of a healthy diet include the right amount of:
- Protein (found in fish, meat, poultry, dairy products, eggs, nuts, and beans)
- Fat (found in animal and dairy products, nuts, and oils)
- Carbohydrates (found in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and beans and other legumes)
- Vitamins (such as vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K)
- Minerals (such as calcium, potassium, and iron)
Saturday, 18 May 2013
- Cucumber hydrates, soften, soothes, cleanses, reduces swelling and a gift of God for oily or sunburned skin. Its cooling effect is great for treating any irritation of skin.
- Yogurt brightens the skin, reduces redness, fades scars, tighten pores, treats blemishes, hydrates, anti-aging, treats irritated skin, whitens skin, improves complexion.
- Oatmeal is incredible cleanser for the skin, relieve itchiness, redness, dryness and minor irritation.
- Honey has antiseptic, anti-bacterial that help to get rid of pimples and acne, prevent ageing, moisturize the skin.
Facial Mask Recipe
Getting dressed is a whole lot easier when you know what pieces work best for your shape. Most woman fall into one of five categories: Apple shape (round), Pear shape (triangle/bottom heavy), Strawberry shape (inverted triangle/top heavy), Hourglass shape (curvy) and Rectangle (straight/boyish) women.
Empire line and longer length top will flatter your figure. Go for low-ish neckline to draw the eye upwards. Avoid short, boxy jacket and pleated or tiered skirts are not your friends.
Pear body shape
Work that womanly figure by adding more shape and structure above the waist. Balance out your curvy bottom half with bright tops or tops with large collars,lapels or sleeves. Avoid tube, pencil and mermaid skirts, especially tight fitting ones will only emphasise your hips and behind.
Strawberry body shape
There are a few simple ways to soften your shape. Fuller skirts and wide leg trousers will balance out your body shape beautifully. Don't afraid to wear bright colour on your bottom half. Choose fashion for a bigger bust like V-necks and wrap tops. Avoid shoulder pads and tapering trousers are an absolute no-no! Also steer clear of puff sleeves, epaulettes and halterneck.
Hourglass body shape
You are blessed with a very sexy shape so you need to learn not to drown it in too-baggy clothes but also not go too overtly sexy either.Wrap dresses,waist-cinching belts and flared or wide leg jeans will work wonder. Avoid baggy jumpers that will hide your wonderful waist
Rectangle body shape
Many women would kill for your shape, there's no main area you want to minimise so you can get away with more things than most. However you may crave more curves. A structured coat that cinches in with a belt will make you look more curvy. If you have a small bust you can get away with tricky to wear high necked tops. Avoid low rise jeans and trousers can make your torso look too long and stay away from sheath dresses and stick to styles with more shape instead.
Aspirin is brilliant at spot treating pimples, clearing up acne and itchy patches. How it works? Aspirin contain anti-inflammatory so it will immediately reduce redness ,it also contain salicylic acid which is one of the most commonly used ingredients in acne products as it cleans out pores and exfoliates the skin (which is ideal for sloughing away fine lines and wrinkles too.)
*if you have an aspirin allergy, do not attempt this mask!
You will need
1. 3 uncoated aspirin
2. Honey (optional)
- Take 3 uncoated aspirin and add about 3 drops of water onto each pill just enough to make a paste (make sure your aspirin is uncoated otherwise you may have a hard time getting it to dissolve when mixed with the water.)
- Pour about a tablespoon of honey onto the aspirin,the honey is completely optional but will allow the aspirin paste to adhere to your skin more easier.
- Apply all over face.Wait 10 minutes and then gently rub off in circular motions. The aspirin is grainy and works as a great exfoliate.
- Apply your favourite moisturizer and your done! your skin will look so much brighter and feel amazingly smooth!
Friday, 17 May 2013
Every girls dream is to feel and look naturally beautiful. Here a few simple tips how to look naturally beautiful without wearing any makeup. ;)
Take a balance diet - what you eat reflect your skin. Increase the consumption of frest vegetables fruit and a diet enriched with vitamin C and A
Beauty sleep - get enough sleep 6 - 8 hours is essential for a healty skin and fresh looking face. Its only during sleep that our body recovers for all the stress played during daytime. Being sleep deprived could make your skin dull with the onset of dark circles and sagging lines.
To provide the right care to your skin you must follow an easy three step routine everyday which will restores the vitality of skin and make you look fresh and younger.
1. Cleaning - wash twice a day with warm water, warm water will open up your pores and allow for more through cleaning. Apply the face wash to your fingertips and in small circular motions throughly wash your face for 30s to 1 minute. Rince with cool water.
2. Toning - After wiping out cleanser, apply toner with another cotton dab on your face. Toning helps removes existing cleanser and restore PH balance provides a firm and a clear skin
3. Moisturizing - Apply moisturizer on your forehead, cheeks and chin. Gently massage the moisturizer into your skin in small circular strokes massage in until it's fully absorbed.
Last but not least be positive and try to live each day to the fullest.Love yourself and be confident!!!