Exfoliate Your Skin
Exfoliate a minimum of three times per week.The exfoliation process removes dead layers of skin cells and gives your fresh,moist skin underneath a chance to breath, as well as letting moisturizer absorb better afterward. Your skin's oil glands cannot reach the outer, dead layers of skin so it's best to exfoliate and allow the oil to naturally hydrate the living skin cells.
Just like your body needs water daily to keep you health from the inside, your skin need to be hydrated from the outside too to keep it looking it's best. Moisturizers do a great job of softening the skin and reducing dead skin cells. Most moisturizers also contain SPF, which will protect you from the dangerous UV rays of the sun
Exercising isn't just about having a strong cardiovascular system and a healthy weight, it can also be a part of your beuty benefits by rewarding you with a healthier skin and hair. Exercise reduces wrinkles, restores colour and glow to dull skin, decreases acne and revive weak and brittle hair.
The basic components of a healthy diet include the right amount of:
- Protein (found in fish, meat, poultry, dairy products, eggs, nuts, and beans)
- Fat (found in animal and dairy products, nuts, and oils)
- Carbohydrates (found in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and beans and other legumes)
- Vitamins (such as vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K)
- Minerals (such as calcium, potassium, and iron)